We went filming on Monday the 7th March and Thursday 10th March. We filmed it in 2 filming sessions. We decided to split it into 2 shorter filming sessions instead of 1 long one. This was because we needed a specific type of lighting and filming before or after this lighting would ruin continuity. In the 2 filming sessions we managed to film most of it however when we looked back on it we recognised a few continuity errors and a few gaps in the story.
Since then we have edited half of it and chose the music. The music we chose was eery and scarey and set the scene. We have planned a few editing sessions during the week as we have a week until the whole opening is due in.